Our children’s dentists are trained and knowledgeable in the following areas to be able to provide an overall dentistry experience:
· Identify and treat all matter of dental diseases specific to children. They are also able to advise families and children on how to prevent these diseases;
· Provide dental treatment to children suffering from medical, physical and intellectual conditions which may cause behavioural complexities such as ADHD, Autism and Asperger’s syndrome;
· Liaise and work with other specialists to provide treatment for children who have medical conditions which need comprehensive care. Sometimes this care needs a dentist to work in conjunction with other professionals in order to provide a holistic solution for particular ailments;
· Provide treatment and management of dental injuries to both primary and permanent teeth. This can include missing teeth, extra teeth and broken teeth as well as enamel defects, dental caries and fissure sealants.
· Provide specialist treatment of problems caused from
The most striking aspect of our children’s dentistry is that our dentists are trained to administer neonatal care. That is, the dentists at KIDS are skilled in providing care right from the time a child is born. These treatments include checking oral and facial growth and development, providing guidance on when and how to brush
For more information about our children’s dentistry please contact our practice or to book an appointment online. Alternatively, complete the form below, and one of our friendly team members will contact you.
p:(07) 4942 5111
a: 6 Discovery Lane, Mackay QLD 4740
Monday 8:30am to 5:00pm
Tuesday 8:30am to 5:00pm
Wednesday 8:30am to 5:00pm
Friday 8:30am to 4pm
Saturday 8:30am to 2pm
Lip and Tongue Tie Forms: